As we sadly come to the end of summer, it is time to start planning for the kids to head back to school and time to start thinking about back-to-school shopping. Roseville is the ideal location to launch your shopping adventure. Rosedale is full of the stores kids love and Roseville is centrally located so you can easily hit up numerous shopping spots since everything is so close.
Whether you are hunting for school supplies, clothes, or new kicks, we have you covered. Here are some of the best places to check out for back-to-school shopping:
- Rosedale Center – You will find almost everything you are looking for, including stores like Dry Goods, DSW Shoes, Von Maur, Altar’d State, Lululemon, Urban Outfitters and Apple. There is even a movie theater in case you need to take a break from shopping to enjoy a flick and some popcorn.
- Crossroads of Roseville – This strip mall offers a little bit of everything from Dick’s Sporting Goods to Noodles and Company for when you are ready for a bite after all that shopping. You will also find Best Buy for your tech needs like computers, tablets, and more.
- Mall of America – As mentioned above, Roseville is just minutes from MOA.
- Rosedale Commons -Home to Old Navy, Five Below, and more.
- HarMar Mall – Home to Marshalls and Burlington, this is the ideal place for us bargain shoppers.
Get it Used
Not all back-to-school gear needs to be new. You can find tons of great deals on gently used items. Check out local thrift stores:
Deals and Coupons
Be sure to check the expiration date on each deal/coupon listed below, as dates will vary, but here are some current deals to take advantage of:
- Goldy’s Locker Room | 30% Off Any One Regular Priced Item
- Mall of America | 50% Off 2022 Mall of America® Coupon Book
- For the parents – Bent Brewstillery | Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Draft Beer & Mudslingers Drive Thru Coffee | 20% Off First Order
- Hidden MN | Play One Game, Get Second Game 10% Off
- Red’s Savoy Pizza | Carryout Special | Large 1-Topping Pizza & Garlic Cheese Bread for $22.99