Roseville is opening carefully to help protect residents and visitors. That’s why local businesses, shops, attractions, hotels, restaurants and more throughout the city are collaborating on a voluntary commitment to cleanliness and safety for reopening. By referencing CDC guidance, Executive Orders from Governor Walz, and in collaboration with Ramsey County Public Health and partners throughout the city, Roseville has created a safety pledge for reopening businesses.
For businesses looking to take the pledge, click here.
Businesses pledge to:
- Have a COVID-19 plan and ensure all staff are properly trained.
- Stay home and get tested when we are sick.
- Follow CDC standards for cleaning and sanitation.
- Follow social distancing and capacity guidelines.
- Regularly wash our hands and have hand sanitizer at high-traffic areas.
- Utilize PPE to protect each other and those we serve.
Businesses ask that guests observe these safety guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with a sick person.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Follow physical distancing guidelines and maintain a 6-foot distance from others.
- Wear a face mask.
- Limit direct contact with staff and other guests.
- Use contactless payment if possible.