For many of us our dog is our best friend and what do we commonly do with friends? Eat and drink! Plan a date with your doggo and friends at some of our favorite spots, which include:
- Good Earth is a restaurant that serves healthy locally-sourced menu options. They have an outdoor seating area where you can enjoy a meal with your furry friend.
- Dairy Queen, while you can’t bring Fido inside you can plan on ordering them a pup cup to go and enjoy outside or in the car. Oh, and did we mention there are three locations—including the first DQ in Minnesota!—so you can get your ice scream fix no matter where you are in Roseville.
- Pizza Luce, grab a slice and plan to check out their daily specials like happy hour Monday-Friday 3-6pm where you can score $5 select taps, rails, and house wine and $2 off select appetizers.
- Old Chicago, where the beer and pizza are friends. Check out their late night specials and happy hour deals.
- D’Amico & Sons, get your Italian fix with a variety of made-to-order pasta, flatbread from the wood-burning oven, gourmet salads and antipasti, Italian sandwiches, seafood entrees, soup and dessert. And did we mention they offer bottomless wine for only $10?
- Lucky’s 13 Pub, who doesn’t love bar food? Burgers, wings, tacos and so much more! Be sure to check out their daily specials like $5 mimosas on weekends and all day drink specials on Sundays.
Craft Beers, cocktails, and food, if you are looking for a tasty local craft beer or cocktail we have got you covered. Here are our favorite spots that you can plan on taking your pup with you for a cold one:
- Bent Brewstillery, not only can your fur baby join you outside, but they are the only location where they are welcome indoors as well! Plan to enjoy a craft beer, cocktail, and a bite from a visiting food truck.
- High Pines/Tipsy Steer, enjoy the sunshine on their patio with your pup while you enjoy a local craft beer and a bite to eat.