For all of you dog lovers out there, we get it! When possible we want to take our fur babies with us everywhere. Roseville offers plenty of places to explore with your best friend by your side.
Dog-Friendly Places in Roseville
Places to Stay
Looking for a dog-friendly place to stay in Roseville? We have got you covered as our hotels are not only in unbeatable locations, but some of them are pup-friendly! Here are a few to check out:
Parks & Paths
Roseville, MN offers a huge selection of parks and paved trails that you can enjoy with your pup. Here are some of our favorites:
- Central Park offers a designated off-leash dog area that is fenced and secure. There are also several trails and open spaces where you can walk your dog on a leash.
- Reservoir Woods Park which has several trails where you can take your dog for a walk on a leash. There are also some open fields where you can play fetch with your dog.
Patios for Drinks and Dining
For many of us our dog is our best friend and what do we commonly do with friends? Eat and drink! Plan a date with your doggo and friends at some of our favorite spots, which include:
- Good Earth is a restaurant that serves healthy locally-sourced menu options. They have an outdoor seating area where you can enjoy a meal with your furry friend.
- Dairy Queen, while you can’t bring Fido inside you can plan on ordering them a pup cup to go and enjoy outside or in the car. Oh, and did we mention there are three locations—including the first DQ in Minnesota!—so you can get your ice scream fix no matter where you are in Roseville.
- Pizza Luce, grab a slice and plan to check out their daily specials like happy hour Monday-Friday 3-6pm where you can score $5 select taps, rails, and house wine and $2 off select appetizers.
- Old Chicago, where the beer and pizza are friends. Check out their late night specials and happy hour deals.
- D’Amico & Sons, get your Italian fix with a variety of made-to-order pasta, flatbread from the wood-burning oven, gourmet salads and antipasti, Italian sandwiches, seafood entrees, soup and dessert. And did we mention they offer bottomless wine for only $10?
- Lucky’s 13 Pub, who doesn’t love bar food? Burgers, wings, tacos and so much more! Be sure to check out their daily specials like $5 mimosas on weekends and all day drink specials on Sundays.
Craft Beers, cocktails, and food, if you are looking for a tasty local craft beer or cocktail we have got you covered. Here are our favorite spots that you can plan on taking your pup with you for a cold one:
- Bent Brewstillery, not only can your fur baby join you outside, but they are the only location where they are welcome indoors as well! Plan to enjoy a craft beer, cocktail, and a bite from a visiting food truck.
- High Pines/Tipsy Steer, enjoy the sunshine on their patio with your pup while you enjoy a local craft beer and a bite to eat.
Plan on adding a trip to the pet store to your list so your fur baby can pick out their own special toy, apparel, treats, and more. Here are some spots to be sure to visit:
Remember Good Dog Etiquette
As always it is important to remember your pet owner etiquette. This means keeping your dog leashed, off furniture, and controlling where they “go”. Dogs who bark or may be aggressive should be left at home to ensure a good experience for everyone. Also, don’t forget the poo bags to clean up after your pup.