Show mom you care this Mother’s Day by planning an entire weekend dedicated to her. We have taken the time to put together an activity guide to help you best show Mom how loved she truly is.
Planning Your Stay
If Mom is coming to town or if you’re headed to see her, plan on making a weekend out of it. Check out our lodging options in Roseville, which offer:
- Free parking
- Lower rates compared to the Twin Cities
- A wide variety of amenities like complimentary breakfast, pool, hot tub, and more, depending on which hotel you choose
- Coupons – find special deals
- Lower taxes and fees
Please view our complete list of hotels here.
There are a plethora of dining options to consider. You will find options for:
- Breakfast and Brunch – Be sure to check out “Best Brunches in Roseville“
- Luxury dining
- Casual fast food
- Specialty cuisines
And much more! Visit our dining section to see the complete list of offerings to plan how you will dine in Roseville.
Things to do
Now that you have your stay covered and dining let’s talk entertainment for Mom. The greatest thing about Roseville is how close our city is to every major Twin Cities attraction. You can think about:
- Catching a play
- Visiting one of the many nearby museums – Minnesota History Center, Children’s Museum, Science Museum, to name just a few
- Checking out a comedy show at Acme Comedy
- Appreciating art around the city of Roseville by viewing our Roseville in Bloom outdoor art event
- Stopping into a local brewery for a craft beer
- Sports lovers can even look at sporting events happening that weekend
- Get outside for some outdoor recreation
The Perfect Gift
No, we didn’t forget about the perfect gift for Mom. Plan an excursion to the Rosedale Center to show her how much you care.
Don’t Forget the Flowers
After all, it is Mother’s Day, and flowers are the perfect way to show your appreciation. There are many floral shops nearby to consider, such as:
Looking for an alternative to flowers? Consider a tasty bouquet from Edible Arrangements instead.